Stag antler and Damascus blade Laguiole knife.
The handle is made Stag antler (origin: Africa)
- Damascus steel blade
- 8 mm thick per plate.
- Open length: 21.5 cm (12 cm closed) – 90/100gr
- Blade: Swedish twisted stainless Damascus steel, 160 layers, long-lasting, inlaid in the metal structure
- Hardness: 58 – 60 HRC
- Spring: fitted with a blade-stop and the solid Laguiole bee, hammer forged and fully hand-chased (guilloched). 3 mm thick stainless steel, tempered and polished interior
- Plates and bolsters: solid 99.9% brass – 1.2 mm thick
- Finishing and polishing: plates, blade, interior spring fully chased and matt polished.